Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ahhh... Found it!


So I went to my friends house today for our last parenting group meeting... while I was there chowing down on one of the blueberry muffins I made for her, a piece fell off into my shirt. I sorta I could feel it there, but didn't see it at first glance and didn't think digging around in my shirt in front of a bunch of ladies would look normal (ha ha ha! - like I care about being normal)... anyway I let it go, but it was there the rest of the day and I had forgotten about it until about a few minutes ago... ha ha ha and felt something in my cleavage ;-) found it!

Glad that's over with...

Wow! my friend Shalynn was right this is sort of fun to have my own little space to type my pea brain thoughts... about just anything I think of!!! HA HA HA!

No comments: