Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I found my ?? on... BlueBerry Hill (or Valley)...



Well we went up a hill to only go down the hill into a cute little valley of Blueberries! So much fun! Saturday, May 24th we took the kids to a U-Pick Blueberry Farm here in Temecula. The kids had a blast! Especially Violet, who thought her bucket was for making soup in. It had both Blueberries and greenberries along with sticks and rocks and sawdust in it. She just squeeled with delight as she went up and down the rows of berry bushes.

3 comments:

Allen™ said...

First!

(you know, because the cool commenters say "first" if they're first... and stuff.) =D

Unknown said...

Hi,

This looks like fun. I think Caitie and I will try to visit the farm. :)

kEllY said...

I've been wanting to go pick blueberries! What fun!