Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! I Love YOU!


My super best friend Karen is celebrating yet another year here on our glorious planet! Yeah! How lucky am I to be counted as one of her friends to make the journey thru life with. I tell you I am glad she is a big help in my journey :-) I am so grateful to her for all the many hours she spends listening and counseling me as a good friend does. I love that she never judges me, but gives me an abundance of courage and love like the big sister I always wanted. I know that good or bad she is always here for me. She is one of the most giving people I know, with her heart, her wisdom, her wit, her time and her friendship. I love Karen for all the things she is to me and to others. I admire the Mom that she is to her kids. I am touched by the dedication and love she displays for her husband. And the time she commits to her friends! Yes, you could say she is "Wonder Woman", but I don't think I was supposed to tell anyone, so keep that under wraps ;-) But as beautiful as she is, that costume would fit her well!

Today I raise my shot glass of tequila (which I rarely drink, but it is her favorite) and I make a toast to my Super Best Friend in Life Ms. Karen Black! Happy Birthday! You are so very special to me :-)

Love you!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here... Here... Salute!!